每個人都有眼睛,卻都是用來看別人;看得到別人,看不到自己,所以凡事只知要求別人,不知要求自己。《聽星雲大師說:反求諸己》
Автор: 佛光山人間衛視
Загружено: 2021-01-30
Просмотров: 9079
出自 佛法滿人間《反求諸己》
更多 星雲大師 智慧法語都在
http://www.fgs.video/
各位觀眾
Hello viewers.
大家平安吉祥
May you be blessed with peace and joy.
今天和各位講反求諸己
Today I'll speak about
self-retrospection.
我們知道一般人做事做人
We know as we interact with people
and handle tasks,
都不想到我自己應該要怎麼樣
we never think of what we should do,
都要人家你要怎麼樣你要怎麼樣
but always request what others should do.
要人家怎麼樣是不對的
It's not right to expect
others to do this or that.
要反過來要求自己
It should be the other way around.
我應該要慈悲
I should be compassionate.
我應該要發心
I should make a resolve.
我應該要努力
I should work hard.
在過去王陽明先生出去講學
In the past,
Mr. Wang Ming Yang went to lecture
帶了一些學生跟他走
along with his students.
在路上聽到兩個婦人在吵架
He heard 2 women argue on the street:
這一個婦人就罵另外一個說
One lady yelled at the other:
妳不講天理
You don't follow justice of nature.
另外一個
The other lady said:
哼 妳說我沒有天理
You said I don't follow
justice of nature?
妳這個人妳才沒有良心
You don't have conscience!
王陽明就對他的學生們
Mr. Wang Ming Yang told his students:
學生們來喔
Come here, everyone.
來聽她們兩位婦人講道
Let's listen to the 2 ladies
who lectured on the Way.
這個兩個婦人還在罵
The 2 ladies still continued
with their argument:
妳沒有天理 妳沒有天理
You don't follow justice of nature.
妳沒有良心 妳沒有良心
You are heartless;
you don't have conscience.
學生一聽
Once the student heard this,
他說 老師
he asked: Sir,
她們不是講道 她們在相罵
they are not lecturing ;
they are arguing.
王陽明一聽
Mr. Wang Yang Ming responded:
她講天理、講良心不是講道嗎
She mentioned justice of nature & conscience.
Isn't this a lecture on the Way?
喔 有一個分別
Oh there is a distinction between them.
所謂天理、良心
What is justice of nature and conscience?
要求別人叫相罵了
If you only ask others to live up
to your expectation, it's argument.
要求自己那就是道
If you live up to your own expectation,
it's the Way.
所以我們做人
Therefore when we treat people,
做家長
or when we become parents,
只要你自己正派
as long as we are righteous,
兒女就會以你做榜樣
our children will follow our steps.
你不必教他們 說不言而教
You don't have to teach them
or say too much.
做一個領導人
Being a leader,
對部下 自己以身作則
he should set himself
as a good example for his team.
勤於工作、待人溫和
If you work hard
and treat people friendly,
照顧周全
and you look after things and people,
你不必要求部下這樣、那樣
you don't have to restrict
your staff with rules.
他會想到主管如此
When they see that their supervisor
also act in this way,
他就不要你教他
without you disciplining him,
他也會發心、努力
they will also make a resolve
and work hard
加班加油
or work overtime.
所以我們一個人
Therefore as a person,
你要想把事情做好 把人做好
if you want to manage
people and things well,
反求諸己 要求自己
you should demand yourself.
你要求別人沒有用
It's useless to demand others.
像我們信仰
Like faith,
這信仰不要人家來信仰
don't force other people
to choose the religion
我自己
that you believe in.
對了 要怎麼樣苦行
Well, the way of penance
I choose for myself,
我們怎麼樣子要慈悲
the way I become compassionate,
我們怎麼樣子實踐佛法
the way I practice
the Buddha dharma,
我努力要求自己
depends on how I demand myself.
自己做到了以後
After I manage to achieve it,
別人還不會效法嗎
will other people not follow my example?
所以反求諸己
Thus self-retrospection
這是自我教育最重要的一點
is the key point of self-education.
希望大家注意
Hope everyone can take note of this.
祝福大家吉祥
May all of you be blessed.
Доступные форматы для скачивания:
Скачать видео mp4
-
Информация по загрузке: